Buying stocks is the first step most investors take in their investing career.
In this 40-minute class you'll learn:
- the 5 most common valuation metrics, which will help you determine whether a stock is overvalued or a bargain;
- how stocks return value to their shareholders, either via dividends or buybacks;
- what stock classes are and why they matter;
- how to perform fundamental analysis of a company via valuation and industry comparison;
- how to read price charts and perform technical analysis.
When you're finished watching the class make sure to check out the class project: it's a step-by-step guide to finding great stocks via several free online tools.
HOW NOT TO SUCK AT ™️ is a trademark of HNTSA Holdings, LLC and has been licensed for use herein with the express permission of the owner. More information regarding the owner, licensing opportunities, and the mark can be found at: hntsa.com.
Help others make their choice. Be the first one to leave a review