This Project Management course about how to Become a Project Manager, is designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills you need to become a successful Project Manager in any industry.
Project Management positions are growing at 1.5 million opportunities per year & Project Managers are earning up to $200k/year, some even more! By taking this Project Management course you will develop the leadership skills needed to effectively manage a team that will meet the expectations of your customers and business goals.
The demand for Project Managers is increasing at an insane rate as more and more companies realize the importance of this role. But how exactly do you get into the field? I'll get you up to date on ALL the skills you need to learn Project Management AND have the best chance at getting the job you want. I'll also share resources you can use to get formally certified for free or at a very low cost by some of the leading Universities in the world. I'll show you what you need to know and what you have to do - all taught from a Project Management expert.
Students are not required to know anything beforehand (but if you do, no worries! You'll still learn a lot). I'll teach you the fundamentals, how to apply them, how to develop into an advanced Project Manager, and finally how to maximize your chances of getting a job as a Project Manager.
Mauricio Rubio has been a Project Manager for over a decade and is currently a Senior Project Manager at one of the top Universities in the world (1st in Australia and 8th in the world among young Universities). He also worked with some of the big brands such as Johnson&Johnson and is a seasoned veteran in Project Management.
In this course you'll learn a lot about Project Management and about how to Become a Project Manager, from tools, apps, tips, concepts and methodologies to dos, don'ts and best practices. You'll also learn to deliver a project successfully.
What will I learn?
- Core knowledge and applied skills in Project Management.
- To lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioral facets to do so.
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project - from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.
- Practical ways to use project management skills, whether your project is large or small.
Why should I take this course?
- Project management positions are growing at 1.5 million opportunities per year. (source: Project Management Institute)
- Median salary for an entry level project manager is $84,000 (source: Project Management Institute), but Senior Project Managers earn up to $200,000 a year depending on the industry and complexity of their role. Some make even more :)
- Exciting career opportunities across industry domains as Project Manager, Project Consultant, Project Analyst, Program Manager and Project Management Office Manager.
- Project management is an essential skill-set for many careers and in many contexts in our lives.
Who is this course for?
- People who want to Become a Project Manager.
- Men and women who would like to pursue a career in Project Management.
- People who want to learn about Project Management.
- Developers, Business Analysts, Coordinators, Change Managers, Analysts and anyone who would like to switch to a career in Project Management.
- People interested in easily finding job opportunities. Project Management is a huge market!
- People interested in making between $80-$200k per year. And sometimes even more :)
- People who like to lead teams, coordinate tasks and build relationships of trust.
- This course is for beginners but also for seasoned veterans. Either way you will find this course informative, productive and valuable.
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don't rely only on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human "Siri." If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I've learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won't make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it's about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.