Communication 100 is designed to introduce the basic concepts of human communication, processes, and environments. This course surveys communication topics related to culture, identity, organizations, and relationships. By the end of the semester, you should have a fuller understanding of appropriate and effective communication based on your knowledge of theoretical concepts and their application.
1. Define and describe the complex nature of communication
2. Identify and describe the various contexts of communication study, including interpersonal, small group, organizations, public, and mass communication.
3. Explain the features of communication common to all contexts, including verbal and nonverbal
4. Connect theoretical concepts of communication to everyday experiences
5. Define key terms used by communication researchers and practitioners
6. Describe the relationships between the discipline of communication and other academic areas of study
Help others make their choice. Be the first one to leave a review