This course takes you from start to finish on how to convert your own campervan!
In this 50+ part series, we will be covering everything. From planning and preparation, insulation and cladding, to plumbing, electrics, and carpentry.
Why you should buy this course:
You will learn how to build your own campervan from scratch - no prior knowledge needed!
You will save money - Make fewer mistakes on your conversion and get it right the first time! See how I did it.
You will save time - Background research is very time-consuming. In this course you will find everything you need in one place, taking days off the groundwork time.
You will get DIY skills for life - Learn everything from electrics and carpentry to plumbing and insulation.
You will get creative campervan ideas - I have some unique features in my van (including a terrarium!). Get some inspiration by seeing what I do.
10 reasons to convert a van:
Building your dream campervan is really fun!
You get great DIY skills that will last a lifetime.
It allows you to travel to amazing places
And meet interesting people.
It kickstarts adventure and gets you into the outdoors.
It unleashes your inner creative - your campervan is totally custom!
Campervans are environmentally friendly - reduce those airmiles!
They're economical too. It's free accommodation!
Your friends will be super jealous of your build.
Lifestyle design - Take the first step in designing the kind of life you want to live.
What will you you learn?
• A guide to choosing a van
• How to plan and design your campervan build
• How to easily install a fan and a window
• The 3 best ways to get power: Solar Panels, Shore Power, and Split Charge Relay
• How to install gas to fuel your heater and stove
• The correct way to insulate your van
• How to clad / ply-line your van
• I will show you how to build beautiful hand-made furniture to make your campervan feel like home.
• You will find out how to install running water and hook up your tap.
• Learn how to hook up the main electrical appliances such lights, fridge, plug sockets, heater, etc.
• Other VanLife tips & tricks to help you get the most from life on the road!
• I provide supplementary materials such as a complete wiring (electrical) diagram and supplies list
Overview of the sections:
Prepare the van
Electrics - preparation
Electrics - Installation
Insulation & Wooden skeleton frame
Electrics - permanent hook-up
Shane Monks O'Byrne – Van Conversion Instructor