When it comes to writing for digital mediums, there's so much more to the writing than putting words onto paper. There's SEO-keyword research and optimising a blog post so it can index well on Google, there's understanding exactly what a client wants to achieve with a piece of content, and there's knowing what information you need from them to do a good job.
In this Skillshare class, join professional Copywriter Callum Sharp as he explains the ins and outs of content writing for blogs.
In this Skillshare class, you'll learn things like:
- How to understand a creative brief and manage client expectations.
- How to conduct SEO-keyword research.
- How to come up with engaging headlines.
- How to write for the reader, the client and the search engine.
- How to optimise your blog when publishing.
Whether you're looking to write for yourself, for online magazines, or for client websites, these skills will help you understand what goes into producing content, and how it can help you grow an audience over time.
Help others make their choice. Be the first one to leave a review